By Blake Haas
BELLFLOWER – A 42-year-old Bellflower man died in a home fire earlier this week.
Authorities responded to the home early Tuesday morning around 6 a.m. at 308 S. State St. in Bellflower.
Once on the scene, Bellflower Fire officials found Lucas Hensley deceased inside the residence.
Preliminary autopsy results indicate Hensley died from carbon monoxide intoxication due to inhalation of smoke.
The McLean County Sheriff’s Office, Illinois State Fire Marshals, and Bellflower continue investigating.
Blake Haas can be reached at [email protected].