1. Holiday Treasures Fine Art Sale: Now-January 5 at the McLean County Arts Center. Over 100 locally and nationally known artists exhibiting paintings, glass, fiber, photography, jewelry, wood, ceramics and other seasonal items.
2. Home for the Holidays: Now-December 31 at Conklin’s Dinner Theatre in Goodfield.
3. Christmas at Clover Lawn: Friday-December 31 at David Davis Mansion. Tour the mansion all decorated for holidays.
4. Doubletree New Year’s Eve Party: Monday at the Doubletree at 7pm. Join the Doubletree by Hilton this New Year’s Eve and celebrate 80’s style. Get footloose with the “Brat Pack.” All inclusive overnight stay is $279 per couple, which includes overnight accommodations, open bar at the party, hors d’oeuvres and breakfast the next morning. Reserve online at bloomingtondoubletree.com
5. Noon Year’s Eve with the Children’s Discovery Museum: Monday at 9am. Celebrate Hawaiian-style for the biggest party of the year. Face painting by the zoo lady, noisemakers and games! Confetti countdown at noon as you hula into the “noon” year. Cost $2 members/$8 non-members.
6. Annual Snowbird Open: Highland Park Golf Course on Monday from 9am-noon. Nine hole event is open to anyone. Registration begins at 9am. $2 fee.
Laura Ewan can be reached at email@example.com.