1. Casablanca at the Normal Theater: Friday-Sunday at 7. $6/ticket.
2. The Blessings of the Table: Now thru November 17at the David Davis Mansion. Enjoy a tour of the David Davis Mansion all decorated for Thanksgiving.
3. Bloomington Blaze v. Quad City: Friday at 7:05 at the Coliseum.
4. F1rst Friday-Around the Corner Art Walk: Friday from 4-9 in Downtown Bloomington. View the work of 6 different artists and meet them as well.
5. Redbird Swimming and Diving vs. Truman State: Friday at 6pm at Horton Pool.
6. Redbird Volleyball vs. Missouri State:Friday at 7:05pm at Redbird Arena.
7. Bloomington High School Craft Show and Bake Sale: Saturday from 9am-3pm at Bloomington High School. 140 different craft vendors on hand, parking and admission is free.
8. Redbird Volleyball vs. Wichita State: Saturday at 7:05 at Redbird Arena.
9. Rick Springfield: Saturday at 7:30 at Braden Auditorium. Tickets range from $25-90.
10. A Bountiful Feast: Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 12-5 at David Davis Mansion. Tour the mansion and listen is as the servants prepare the house for Thanksgiving. Costumed characters and food. $4/per person donation requested.
11. Antique Show: Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10:30-4 at the McLean County Fairgrounds. 30 top dealers from throughout the Midwest. $5/admission.
12. NCHS Bands Craft and Vendor Show: Saturday from 9am-3pm at NCHS. Home vendors, crafts, children's make and take area and lots more.
Laura Ewan can be reached at laura@Wjbc.com.