This holiday season head to the Big Apple for 4 nights of entertainment in the city that never sleeps hosted by Scott Miller and his mom Janine! Join WJBC & Direct Travel in New York City for our Holiday Theatre Tour! You will be in the middle of it all; staying just blocks from Central Park, and a short walk from Times Square and 5th Avenue! This tour includes a New York City tour where you will see Lincoln Center, Harlem, Flatiron district, and more! Enjoy a photo stop in Central Park, snack in Chelsea Market and a self-guided tour at the 9/11 Memorial Plaza & Museum. This tour includes the Broadway Shows “Pretty Woman” at the Netherland Theatre, “The Nutcracker” at Lincoln Center and the “Radio City Christmas Spectacular,” featuring the Radio City Rockettes! In your free time, you can pre-book and arrange a ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or take in the Union Square Christmas Market and Air & Space Museum – the possibilities are endless!
This trip starts at $2,499.00 per person and based on double occupancy
FREE INFORMATIONAL MEETING: Tuesday May 14th at 6:00pm at the Chateau Hotel & Conference Center, 1621 Jumer Drive, Bloomington, IL 61704
Please RSVP by calling Sandy 309-834-3736 or by filling out the form HERE
This Trip Includes!
- Roundtrip transportation from Bloomington, Illinois
- A Broadway Show ”Pretty Woman” at the Netherland Theatre
- “The Nutcracker” Ballet at Lincoln Center
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- New York City Tour
- 9/11 Memorial Museum & Memorial Plaza
- 4 nights at the Hampton Inn Times Square North
- 4 breakfasts
- Roundtrip airport transfers in New York City
- Baggage Handling (1 bag per person)
- Hosted by WJBC’s Scott Miller and his Mom Janine
For more information visit The Direct Travel Trip Site!