WOW! Our favorite time of the year is not just around the corner, it’s HERE! We hope that you had a rewarding and profitable year and we look forward to seeing you in our office very soon. Following are several reminders and updated information for Tax Year 2017 to help you prepare your information. Remember to start early. Being organized and prepared when you come in for your appointment helps us get you the biggest refund allowable. So if you want to get that big refund as soon as possible, get your information together and call us to make your appointment today at (309) 827-4010. Our professional and knowledgeable staff is ready and waiting to serve you!
We will be sharing more tax tips for you until tax day!
To help ensure that your tax preparation appointment runs smoothly, please be sure to bring all of the following items:
- All W-2s, 1099s, or any other tax forms received.
- Any information pertaining to interest, dividend or any other income.
- Any information pertaining to sales of stock.
- Categorized list of income and expenses for businesses and rentals.
- List of personal itemized expenses (i.e. medical, mortgage interest, property taxes, sales tax, contributions, employee expenses, etc.)
- Social Security cards for self, spouse and dependents.
- Picture ID for self and spouse.
- A copy of your previous year tax return if prepared elsewhere.
- Any other information pertaining to your tax return.